Followers

Saturday, April 24, 2010

Another New Team Member, Sales, & Other Info!

Ok so here's some things going on with the team: we have another new member Hope Loves Cards which brings us to 12 members!! I'm having a buy one, get one of equal or lesser value free sale in my shop Angie's Variety Store, Making Memories By Lana is having a BUY 2 ITEMS AND GET 1 FREE in her shop, and we have a new Ning page for our team so be sure to join! I think that's about it for now! Keep up the great work ladies!

Also some members haven't been responding to my messages, following the blog, or anything relating to the group so I'm sending those few a message & if I don't receive a response within 1 week I'll be removing you from the team! I'm not trying to be harsh but I want active and participating team members so we grow into a great Etsy team!

No comments:

Post a Comment