Followers

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Our First Featured Artist........

Our first featured team member is MARY DRIGGS AKA Cr8ive M.E. Paper Crafts! Check out the feature here along with some awesome cards from her shop!
1. What is your name? Mary Ellen Driggs, that's why I named my shop Cr8ive M.E.  Where do you live (state)? I'm from Texas
Do you work outside the home? Yes, for now  If so, doing what? I work at a UPS Store.
2. Are you married? Yes  Do you have any children? Unfortunately, I haven't been able to have children yet due to my anemia. However, I do have furry children.
3. What is the name of your Etsy shop? Cr8ive M.E.  How long have you been open? May 9, 2010  What do you make? I make cards, decorated candles, mini books for gifting money, and notebooks.  How long have you been crafting or making things? I've been crafting for 8 years now. My first set of cards was my MY wedding invitations.  How did you get started? I got started 8 years ago when I was planning my wedding. My mother-in-law owns the local scrapbook store and she convinced my husband and I that we could make our own wedding invitations. She's so proud of our invitation that she shows it to people that come into her shop for ideas on making their own wedding invitations.
4. What prompted you to start selling your creations? For years my husband and friends have been telling me that I should start a shop.
5. What do you enjoy most about creating? It's a great way to express myself and use my education in Fashion at the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment